Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to find a stock PCV fitting. This is the fitting that connects the valve cover and the PCV hose. I had the JLT's and have gone back to the stock setup but can't seem to find my old stock fitting.

·
Registered
96 Posts
if you are talking about the line and fitting that hooks to the pcv and then hooks to the peice that goes to the back of the blower. Its about 8 inches long and curved, I have one. (PM me) make me an offer its never been used.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
No, I need the one on the passenger side...the one that goes from the passenger side valve cover into the tube that hooks into the intake. It is about 2-3" long, goes into the grommet on the valve cover, and the barbed end goes into the tube that is shaped kind of like an L that ties into the intake. THe driver side that you're talking about never changed. With the JLT's, the passenger side came with a new 90* fitting where as the stock is a straight 180* fitting.

EDIT:

THe one I need is the one that ties into the passenger side as can be seen in this pic. I have the hose, need the fitting to connect the hose to the valve cover.

·
Registered
96 Posts
your in luck, i have the fitting but the hose has been cut. pm you address to me. pay the shipping cost , I will just give you the fitting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts