Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a s trim on my car with 10lbs of boost but of course thats not enough so i am looking for a t trim to throw more boost at my car, i just need the head unit and thats it i have been told it will bolt right up to my car, if anyone has one or knows of one for sale please let me know. thanks

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
hey man i had a s-trim on my cobra at 15 psi b4 it went out,everything but the impeller is crap,and to trade it in for a HD t-trim was 1161 at vortech,you might wanna check that option out...if you dont mind me asking what setup are you going to be running on ur car?psi/mods thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
96 cobra with 515 to the wheels right now. anyways built block stage 3 ported and polished heads, custom cams,vortech s trim with intercooler. much much more, just dont have enough boost. I have already checked on trading it in but i want to keep the s trim for my wifes 98 cobra.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
ya,im gonna see how hard i can push the HD -trim,maybe on the 8rib and IW 10% overdrive,go with like a 2.63 blower pulley?something small,see if i can get the 22psi+ out of it on race fuel haha.im also throwing a 200 shot at it,im gonna try and get that little t-trim into the high 9s :) i hope everything works out for you,also id be scared to let my better half drive 500hp haha.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.