Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I have a set of chrome Cobra R's that came on the Cobra I recently purchased. I am just looking for a different look. I had these wheels on my first mustang. Anyway, they 17x9 up front and 17x10.5 out back. 275 Yokohoma on the front with about 50% tread life left in them. The rear has 315 Nitto 555 drag radial's with about 60% tread life left on them. The wheels are in great condition! No rash or anything like that!

I am looking to trade them. I will put cash on top for the right deal. I would be interested in:

Really want 18's, but would entertain 17x9/10.5 03/04 Chrome Cobra wheels
18" Chrome Bullet's (staggared)
18" 10th Anniversary Wheels (staggered)(black or chrome)

Let me know if anyone is interested! Thanks guys!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Did you sell these? How much just to buy and ship to 31322? pics to [email protected]. Thanks

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, they didn't sell. I am not really looking to sell them since these are the only wheels I have for the car. I was really looking to trade but that doesn't look like it will happen. I will probably just have to save money up to buy a set, and then sell these. Thanks though man!

·
Registered
48 Posts
No problem. I'm looking for this set up asap. My 2 tires are shot because previous owner never put CC plates after he lowered it. The rims are silver, little beat up. I just need to find someone that could trade with some cash. GL with yours.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Are you still looking to trade? I have a set of factory chrome 03 Cobra wheels I will trade. I would like to keep my tires though since they are new. They are in great shape, not perfect but they look really good. I can send you pics if you are interested. Send me some pics of yours as well. My email is [email protected]

Thanks,
Jonny

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are they 17x9's all the way around? If they are 10.5's in the back I am definitely interested.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Yeah, they are the factory 17x9's on all 4.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts