Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently picked up a 2006 zx6r for a fair price that needed paint and stuff. i have gone through the entire bike, as i don't take chances on two wheels. i replaced the wheel bearings, have brand new brakes for it, i put a brand new barnett clutch in it with steel friction plates and heavy duty springs, i put a brand new headlight in it, brand new tail light, $150 bright blue HID's with slim ballasts, i spent well over $800 on new getting the fairings cleaned up and painted right, the bike has been painted carbon flash metallic. I did a couple mods while i had it apart as well, it has a $1000 polished, two brothers exhaust... you never see a 600cc with these, it has the newest power commander PCIII, i removed the secondary butterflies in the throttle bodies, i did the 'wire jumper' mod and the servo has been taken off for the exhaust, i re-routed the PCV to bypass running it into the air box, tires in good condition, brand new bolt fairing kit, sick monster tank pad, fresh new coolant and brand new oil... i'm sure that i'm forgetting things. the bike has just a click over 9000mi on it, and a clean, clear MA title... i'm the 2nd owner. the bike looks and runs amazing. I've had 600's, 750's, and liter bikes and this thing is definately comparable to my 2007 gixxer 750 that i had. It was a pleasant surprise to find out that this zx6r is actually a 636cc, rather than a 599cc. the thing makes serious power for a 600, for sure... i'm sure that it will be missed when it sells, but i want to get my car up and running again! i'm looking for a built motor in particular... if you have something shoot me a PM with some offers!... no garbage please. If i still have the bike in a few days, i will try and take better pics, but it is tucked away in the corner of my living room right now, haha. pics do not do this color justice... it looks unreal, it looks more metallic black in person. thanks for looking!

· Registered
291 Posts
Pm sent

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.