Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that don't know what I'm referring to, the X-brace is a factory part that I can't re-install after putting the new K-member on. Here's a picture of it:

It's the X-shaped brace in the front of the picture.
(From the factory it's black, but TXSnakecharmer painted his orange to match his custom-made sfc's)
Aftermarket K-members have no provisions for the X-brace to attach to, so I'm looking for an aftermarket brace
(not sub frame connectors, which I already have) to perform the same function with different mounting points.

·
Registered
725 Posts
bump?

·
Registered
8,894 Posts
For those that don't know what I'm referring to, the X-brace is a factory part that I can't re-install after putting the new K-member on. Here's a picture of it:

It's the X-shaped brace in the front of the picture.
(From the factory it's black, but TXSnakecharmer painted his orange to match his custom-made sfc's)
Aftermarket K-members have no provisions for the X-brace to attach to, so I'm looking for an aftermarket brace
(not sub frame connectors, which I already have) to perform the same function with different mounting points.
Wow bill, did you have a Vert before the Mach?

I thought I had recalled seeing one of these braces and for some reason I'm thinking it was a MM piece.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow bill, did you have a Vert before the Mach?

I thought I had recalled seeing one of these braces and for some reason I'm thinking it was a MM piece.
Yeah, I had a 2001 Cobra convertible before I traded it in for the Mach...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts