Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is a set of 262ah comp cams.

A friend of mine bought them almost two years ago and his car just kicked my cars ass. He decided to go turbo, and opted not to use these cams. I happily bought them from him last summer.

I decided not to install them since I plan on getting a turbo. What's the point in installing these babies if I'm just going to swap them out for turbo cams.

These cams are in good condition and make for an excellent sleeper set up. I recalled my friends motor not sounding much different then mine except when he pushed the gas.

I bought them for 450, but I'll let them go for 415 OBO or trade (Complete tubular k member & A arms or teksid block with crank or complete WAP engine(minus heads), just let me know what you have).

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry guys. Looks like I over priced these cams. Sorry. They were worth that much when I bought em used.

Anyhow, 300 obo can take them. These cams can use the stock springs. For PI heads ONLY.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I didn't wanna say it, lol. I've got a tax return due to hit my account before friday. If these are still around...

Oh, and coming from the industry, I'm shocked your compliance department doesn't hang you upside down by your toenails for your signature.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello,

I would be more then happy to let these babies go. I posted these cams on craigslist with the 450 price tag. I was suprised to have 7 emails regarding these cams.

If these cams are still sitting around Saturday afternoon, I'll give them up for 300. As often the case in craigs list; alot of dead beat buyers.

As for my signature, it's the truth. I used to work for NASD (National Association of Securities Dealers) so I'm used to hitting a nerve with investors or who ever has a series 7 license. The lender I work for, on average, will package and sell the securites we buy; so I guess that makes me somewhat of an arse...

I'll keep you posted bud on the Cams.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Oh it doesn't matter to me what you put in your sig. I was just under the impression it was a ginormous no-no to advertise that sort of thing, particularly in the way you worded it, in a public forum like this. As in, kiss your license goodbye.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got my return. Any Craigslist leads pan out?
Somebody is supposed to come by later today. If he doesn't show by tommorow night, they're yours for $300.

I'm selling to this dude for $350; not the 450 I mentioned earlier. At this point, it's a first come first serve at this price (350). Other higher bidders wanted to pay by Cashiers check and I'm not willing to accept that. I can't believe the amount of scam artists there are on craigslist. Crazy.

Do you want to see pics? I can email them to you this afternoon; just PM me your email address.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL! That's not me. 300-350 seems to be the selling price for these cams. For 350, I'll include shipping.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Hey people, I got a few messages regarding the quality of the pics. They suck, but it's the only ones I can get to fit in this thread. Higher resolution pics won't fit.

·
Registered
21 Posts
no problem. if you can just take a nice macro shot of the comp numbers written on the cam i'll paypal ya right away. just email em to me. I hope it doesn't sound like I'm accusing you of anything when I say I want to be certain they're not just a set of p.i. sticks. you know how it is.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Dude from Craigslist came by yesterday afternoon and brought $200 cash, and wanted to pay the rest in Check. There was no deal.

On average, I wouldn't buy anything with out pics either. I can't find the pics in my folder as I took them Friday. If I can't find them in my next search, I'll just retake them.

Sale is now pending with Belteshazzar.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
These are back on sale. Forgot I had them, literally.

NOTE: I will give first dibbs to Belteshazzar. If no deal has been met until Saturday, I will entertain other offers. I'm reluctant to put these on Craigs list, so someone please buy from here!

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bump!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts