Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, guys. I'm sure a lot of you read my post a few months ago about getting into an accident and smashing the front end. The body shop was extremely helpful and very flexible with aftermarket parts. So I got the car back earlier this week and I could not be any happier with the way it turned out. :yahoo:

I ended up going with a Kaenen 3" Cowl hood, Roush front bumper, and Roush black billet grille. Pictures aren't the best quality, but tell me what you guys think!

Attachments

·
EVIL ONE!
931 Posts
I like it. Looks real good.

·
05 BOSS 302
3,947 Posts
Looks really good. Is there a website for Kaenen? I can't seem to find it and I would like to find more out about that hood.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Looks great! Love the color.

If you dont mind me saying,you may want to look into
the Roush chin spoiler to compliment the front end,enjoy :thumb3:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Looks very good, 2 of my favorite looks on these cars, roush front and cowl hood!! i also agree with 05stg1 it really needs the chin spoiler.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the compliments guys! :tip:
Looks really good. Is there a website for Kaenen? I can't seem to find it and I would like to find more out about that hood.
They have a website floating around somewhere but it's "under construction". I know that they are the manufacturers of Steeda's cowl hoods and it's a small company run by two brothers. I ordered mine through Blow By Racing.

Looks very good, 2 of my favorite looks on these cars, roush front and cowl hood!! i also agree with 05stg1 it really needs the chin spoiler.
The chin spoiler has crossed my mind but I get the feeling that it would make the front end look too busy. I decided to go chin spoiler-less for now as I can always add it later if I felt the need.

What are your guys' opinions on adding a tri-bar pony emblem to the front grille like the ones on the Shelby GT? I'm also looking into new wheels. Pretty interested in the ASA AR1's.

·
Registered
615 Posts
The Roush IMO looks WAYYY better without the chin spoiler.

·
Registered
483 Posts
oooooooooooohhh nice! the roush bumper and the cowl hood come together nicely, and the black grill adds a cool touch. i like the different color lights, too! good job! :tip:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
oooooooooooohhh nice! the roush bumper and the cowl hood come together nicely, and the black grill adds a cool touch. i like the different color lights, too! good job! :tip:
Thanks! The headlights look much bluer in the picture than they do in person. In reality they're much whiter. But you get the idea, haha.

·
Registered
67 Posts
looks amazing... actually make me want to take my chin splitter off now. the rounded bottom flows better with the car, and the hood looks perfect. I've wanted the steeda one for a while now. One of the nicest silver cars i've seen

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
looks very nice. Cant beat the tungsten color.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yep...looks hot. I like it.

·
05 BOSS 302
3,947 Posts
Doesn't Boss Inc. make the Steeda Race hood these days?

·
Registered
426 Posts
real aggressive look man .. i guess some real good things come out of accidents huh? haha

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
looks amazing... actually make me want to take my chin splitter off now. the rounded bottom flows better with the car, and the hood looks perfect. I've wanted the steeda one for a while now. One of the nicest silver cars i've seen
Thanks, man. I say go for it! Looks much cleaner IMO. You can always sell the chin spoiler and use the money for more mods! Haha

Doesn't Boss Inc. make the Steeda Race hood these days?
It's a possibility. When I did research on the Kaenen hood many people said they were the manufacturers for Steeda but that could have changed as they were much older threads.

real aggressive look man .. i guess some real good things come out of accidents huh? haha
Haha yep! Ended up being a blessing in disguise, after all!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts