Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sweet ass vid of a newer Z06 absolutely destroying this Ferrari F450.

·
horrably stock
1,409 Posts
DAMN the ferrari got disrespected.

·
I am the Stig
2,329 Posts
Did he do a ricer fly-by in the end? Thats what you get when you buiid a motor that revs the the sky and has no torque

·
Registered
338 Posts
The guy in the Ferrari seemed very skiddish and not comfortable at all, I didn't realize you could change gears that slow with a paddle shifter.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Uhhhh, you really don't know WHAT I can and cannot afford, thank you very much. :dunno2:

And no, nothing against the Ferarri except that they don't impress me in the least. I'm a muscle car person, not a look at my expensive flashy "sports car" that I'm using to compensate for my small penis kind of person.
wow, so is that what you think every time you see someone in a ferrari, they bought it to compensate for their penis... the same can be said for any domestic etc... kind of weird you look at cars that way. They are works of art and if you can afford one, and have good taste, its not a hard decision.

·
Registered
124 Posts
did the ferrari also take an import enema at the same time? WOW

·
I'm Your Huckleberry!
1,409 Posts
wow, so is that what you think every time you see someone in a ferrari, they bought it to compensate for their penis... the same can be said for any domestic etc... kind of weird you look at cars that way. They are works of art and if you can afford one, and have good taste, its not a hard decision.
That's girl humor, my wife says that shit all the time about Vettes, whatever, except for Ford GTs, hehe.

On the other hand, if you're driving a Mustang but propping a Ferrari, an expert on this subject once told me that you're doing the equivalent of holding another guy's dick and saying, look at this shit!!!

All in good fun though, any time a domestic kicks the shit out of a European exotic, I'm on board for piling on the "screw exotics" bandwagon...

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Rick, what makes you so sure it's the same car? Color is totally different.. AND..why the hell would someone possibly take that beautiful car out on wintery roads?????????

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Rick, what makes you so sure it's the same car? Color is totally different.. AND..why the hell would someone possibly take that beautiful car out on wintery roads?????????
It's definitely the same car. I talk to the customer through email still quite often and he sends me video updates when he gets them. The car was originally yellow and painted Lamborghini Orange Metallic when it was here. Depending on lighting and angles, the color looks totally different.

We were on a limited timeframe and the car had to ship the following Monday. That was a Saturday and it started to snow when I was on the way to the shop to get the car. I contacted the customer and he just wanted it in the magazine. He didn't mind the snow.

-Rick

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Buid me one Rick... I can only offer you my soul as payment though.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.