Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found some horsepower with this magic stuff. More details later.

gary

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
You guys Zaino the insides of your T/B's and plenums or what? :)

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Go ahead and get a good laugh everyone.............I'm busy getting all my ducks in a row and then I will have the last laugh. This is too good to just blurt out all over the internet.

gary

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Well, could ya do it with Raceglaze? LOL!

What about some Wet Cherry Wax. Sounds better.. :D

·
Registered
204 Posts
I am raising the BS flag!!! you idiots and your zaino!!!

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nobody's got me. They are all just pissed because i won't spill the beans yet. I have found HP and they don't know where i got it from. That's ok. When im ready, everyone can line up and apologize for doubting me. Modman, you have a PM.

gary

·
Registered
204 Posts
WTF????? that is totally fake SVTy....no fkn way!!!!! I cant believe.....no way. impossible

·
Registered
8 Posts
SVTyballz said:
Nobody's got me. They are all just pissed because i won't spill the beans yet. I have found HP and they don't know where i got it from. That's ok. When im ready, everyone can line up and apologize for doubting me. Modman, you have a PM.

gary
Anybody losing sleep on this?:shocked

·
Registered
204 Posts
SVTyballz said:

gary
^^^^^^ he sent me some info that I am asking to back up because there is no way in hell this is possible

1 - 20 of 55 Posts